What’s in a Name?
When we decided on Excel Electrical Technologies as our company name, our goal wasn’t to pat ourselves on the back. Rather, having “Excel” in our name is a constant reminder that nothing short of our very best work will ever do.
How do we go about living up to our name and meeting or exceeding your expectations? Here are just a few of the ways:
- Hiring only the best qualified electricians and support personnel.
- Involving all company employees in mandatory ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Giving you our best recommendations each and every time.
- Giving you a guaranteed upfront price before work gets underway.
- Taking good care of your home while we work in or outside it, and thoroughly cleaning up after ourselves.
- Stocking our trucks with a multitude of parts to help expedite job completion.
- Guaranteeing your 100% satisfaction with our work.
Another absolute at Excel is safety – yours and ours. Because added convenience without all the proper safeguards just doesn’t cut it.
All of the work we provide is backed by a 10-year workmanship warranty. Equally important, we provide a 5-year warranty on any materials that we provide when working on your behalf.
If anything stops working or fails during the warranty period, we will come back to investigate the problem. If necessary, we will make the necessary repairs and/or replace the materials free of charge. In cases where the problem is caused by something other than our workmanship or materials, we will recommend a course of action to help you resolve the issue as effectively and cost efficiently as possible.
For more of what you want in an electrician – one that has your best interests at heart – contact Excel Electrical Technologies today.