A Whole-House Electrical Wiring Inspection,
the Sparky Way
The following are just some of the steps included in our electrical wiring and safety inspection:
- Check all switches and wall outlets to ensure proper wiring and functionality.
- Check for shock and electrocution hazards.
- Ensure your home is properly grounded.
- Check your electrical service panel and assess its ability to provide adequate and safe levels of power.
- Determine if your home electronics can withstand a powerful electrical surge.
- Determine if you have an adequate number of smoke and fire alarms in all the right places.
- Test your smoke and fire detectors.
- Determine if you have GFCI outlets anywhere water can come in contact with electricity. These outlets are now required in all new home construction and remodeling projects.
There’s quite a bit more on our inspection checklist – all for your added convenience and safety.
Has it been a year or more since your last electrical wiring and safety inspection? If so, contact Excel Electrical Technologies today.